- A fantastic resource for game reviews when you don’t have time for real-time reviews.
- It’s FREE!!!!
- The reviews are not instantaneous, but what you’d expect from a volunteer based service?
GoTeachingLadder is a fantastic resource for players want to have their games reviewed.
As it is a completely volunteer based service, one cannot expect the same level of reviews that you might receive from strong players online; but this does not diminish the value of this website.
The process for submitting a game for review is very simple:
- Click the link for submitting a game.
- Fill out the form.
- Verify that the information is correct.
- Submit your request.
- Enjoy your game review when you receive it!
One of the things about GTL that makes it so effective is the fact that they allow you to ask specific questions about your game so that you can be sure those aspects are given the attention you desire. If it weren’t for this aspect, the value of the reviews would be diminished greatly.
The only downside to this resource is the fact that the wait time can be up to a couple weeks at a time depending on your reviewer. While you should expect nothing less from a volunteer based site, this can diminish the value of the game reviews since you may not quite remember the lessons as vividly as shortly after the game.
For more information and common questions, visit their FAQ page here!