Two months has come and gone. While I haven’t been able to make much headway on time to play more games, it’s been satisfying to know that I have been able to maintain my training regimen all this time. The past me would have been unsatisfied with the progress I’ve made thus far, but I know better than to expect more than what I’ve been able to accomplish. In fact, I’m even in the process of tweaking the training regimen so that it becomes even more effective with minimal effort. I’ll be sure to update it when I think I’ve made a change that has been useful.
For next week, I aim to finish Handicap-Go Strategy and Sanrensei Opening so that I can work on getting the review on soon. Here’s to another productive week. See you guys next week!
- Work on Jump Level Up series.
- Solve 100 easy problems from MagicBaduk.
- Playing at least one game a day (which usually defaults to a 9x9 game on GoQuest).
- Jump Level Up 2 by Baduktopia
- _Handicap-Go Strategy and the Sanrensei Opening_by by Rob van Zeijst and Richard Bozulich